- On our website rajdhanihotels.com or by e-mail via email@example.com
- Cancellation Charges
25% if cancelled four days in advance.
50% if cancelled two or three days in advance.
50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
- Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
- Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
- The offer is available at Rajdhani Hotels and subject to rate availability.
- Additional Taxes and Govt. Levies are applicable. Please be advised that certain states levy tax on Rack Rates or Published Tariff.
- Reservations exceeding 5 rooms on overlapping dates will be considered a group booking; Hotel reserves the right to refuse such bookings on the basis of availability and may apply special rates
- Rajdhani Hotels will not be responsible for inability of the guest in availing the benefits under the promotion due to any reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Rajdhani Hotels reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice, to vary, withdraw, cancel or invalidate the program without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Also to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy or dispute, and Rajdhani Hotels decision shall be final, conclusive and binding on all.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India with the courts at Mumbai having the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising.
Rajdhani Hotels respects the privacy of all our guests, and we are committed to protecting it. To best serve you throughout this website, you will be asked to provide a variety of information, such as name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. This information will allow us to provide a personalized experience for each visitor to our website.
This website does not collect, save or store any personal information from visitors that simply browse this website, unless you voluntarily and intentionally provide it to us. We do not collect personal information without your knowledge or consent. Any personal information that is requested on our website is necessary in order to perform a particular service, such as processing your reservation, etc.
We request personal information from you in order to process online reservations. You must provide contact information (such as name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) as well as financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date, etc.) in order for us to process your reservation. This information is used for billing purposes and to reserve a room. If there is a problem with a reservation, the information provided will also allow us to contact you.
Rajdhani Hotels may inform you by email of our available services, products, specials and sweepstakes. You may opt in or out of receiving these materials at any time.
Agents or contractors of Rajdhani Hotels and affiliates who have access to your personal information are required to keep the information confidential and not to use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Rajdhani Hotels. Rajdhani Hotels and affiliates will not sell or distribute any of your personal information to any outside organization for marketing or solicitation without your permission.
Rajdhani Hotels is committed to the security of the data collected on this Web site, and treat all information you provide us as confidential. To better serve you when you are using this site, we also use “cookies” to help us recognize your preferences and selections.
Please be aware that third-party Web sites available through links on rajdhanihotels.com each have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no control, responsibility or liability for these third-party policies or actions. Rajdhani Hotels cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you disclose online to third party sites.
This web site is subject to Indian law. Rajdhani Hotels will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to guests, visitors, associates, or others, or to property (including this site).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To request a refund, please contact us at any of the following:
Terms and Conditions:
In no Event shall Rajdhani hotels be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of your use of site, any linked site, or any material accessing from site or any lined site.
By returning to the site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these conditions.